Cute? Huh?

1. Copy badge “2008 Cute’s 3logger Award” di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda.

Gee, thanks, Iman, though I don't think I'm cute.

2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda.

Iman, my cousin's daughter. Also my blog's filial follower. Hehe.

3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnye (anda di-tag).

i. I love to eat.

ii. I have bouts of guilty pangs whenever I think I've over-indulged in food.

iii. I like to sing sometimes and I couldn't be bothered about who is listening (most of the time there won't be any, anyway.)

iv. I love books too, Iman. Hehe.

v. I love the outdoors even though I spend much of my time indoors.

vi. When I'm at home, I try not to do anything (I fail though, most of the time.)

vii. I'm a coffee-addict.

viii. I like to write, especially when I'm stressed out. Writing is therapeutic to me.

ix. Facebook is like my second email, have to log in as often as I check my emails.

x. I like to daydream before I go to sleep. Hehe.

4. Anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnye dan menyatakan nama mereka di blog anda.

i. Suraya

ii. Suzy

iii. Delicia

iv. Intan

v. Iman

5. Jangan lupe melawat blog kawan anda dan meninggalkan komen yang menyatakan mereka telah ditag.

Masalahnya, banyak blog derang ni dah jumud. Kalau tinggalkan komen pon, tahun depan kot baru derang baca...hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home