KPI

* KPI = key performance indicator = a business metric to evaluate factors that are crucial to the success of an organization

After weeks of long tedious meetings discussing the KPI of the department, I was suicidal. Truly, I was. During the last meeting we had two days ago, I simply tuned off. I also prayed to God that my boss would disappear and never come back.

Within minutes, my mind started to wonder about the many things that I would like to do once the meeting is over, and I started scribbling…

A colleague sitting a few seats next to me, passed a note:

Z, you look so engrossed. You’re not taking the minutes, are you?

I replied:

Nope.

Unsatisfied (for I don't know what reason), she passed me another note:

Huh? Then why are you scribbling so profusely? What are you up to?

I handed her the paper I used to scribble, which goes like this:


Jif
Softlan
Plastik sampah
Scouring brush
Kitchen towel
Tissue
Toothbrush
Toilet Duck
Mineral water
HL Milk
Calamansi
Bread
Milo
Nescafe

She then passed me another note:

KPI???

I wrote back:

HOME FRONT KPI :-D

Comments

Unknown said…
ahahahahaha...

cheecher ni sengal la.

i like! :P

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home