My Very Own Palm Reading

A woman isn't complete without a man. But where do you find a man - a real man- these days? ~ Lauren Bacall

I am a person who needs a partner who is a practising Muslim. Someone who is self-sufficient with an education (early 20s and 50s and 60s are a no-no). Who is willing to share responsibilities with me (yes, we're talking about household responsibilities here). Who can support me emotionally (especially when I'm having PMS). Who can keep up with the heat and romance (I have a lot of love to give). Effort (in making the marriage work) is a must for me and I need to see efforts being made by my partner often. Lack of efforts makes me feel like he may not be worth it and can cause problems (Uh, scary). Open and honest communication with my partner is a big thing for me because I believe this will help the relationship grow into a closer and loving one. Understanding and caring about each other is the key to making a relationship with me work. Looks are not important at all.


p/s Please don't ask me when I get to see/meet this person because my training in palm reading does not cover when.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home