Pictorially

1. My age, next birthday

Oops, i mean...

hehehe...gotcha!

2. Places I'd like to travel to


Bath, UK



Portugal

Korea


3. My favourite place

Vienna

4. My favourite food

Cupcakes. Yum! Yum!


5. Nicknames I've had

Pijat

Pammie (for obvious reasons)


Anak keling. My dad would call me this whenever he wanted to tease me. I hated it!



6. My favourite colours

Black, Red and White

7. College Major

B. Ed. (TESL) Hons.


8. Name of my love


He'll probably faint if he sees his name here. The thing is, he doesn't know that I adore him.

9. My hobbies



Reading

Watching performing arts

Traveling

Blogging

Hanging out with friends

Facebooking

10. My bad habits

Leaving dirty dishes in the sink

Leaving piles of clean clothes on the bed (too lazy to fold)


11. My wishlist

Josh Holloway *please slap me a zillion times*

Settling down with someone I love

A house on the sea

Comments

Iman Hayat said…
he's the one who called me baby elephant. :P then everyone else in klang called me it. oh and baby zebra too...due to my stripy pyjamas.
Pandan said…
My Dad? Are you serious?
Iman Hayat said…
yeah..i was probably 4 or 5 that time. but i remember it well. hehe
Pandan said…
Really? I hope you're not holding any grudges.Hehehe. My dad had a strange sense of humour sometimes. But he was a good man. Bless his soul, amen.
Iman Hayat said…
amin.
no la...no grudges held hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home