A 10-Second Interview

I wasn't tagged this time around :-)

1. The 80's were a decade of...shoulder pads.

2. I wouldn't mind being stuck in a closet with...Josh Holloway.

3. Who do you take after? Mom or Dad?
Both.

4. If I could control my dreams, I'd dream about...my dad and what he's doing in heaven.

5. Use the following words in a sentence: pink, dirigible, luckily, phonics.
Luckily, I wasn't so stupid to waste time figuring out what dirigible pink phonics are!

6. Quick! Make up a number (example: eleventy seven)
Seventeenee seven

7. Batman or Superman?
Ironman.

8. When I want to be alone, I...just stay at home.

9. I wish I could change...certain parts of my past.

10. I feel most powerful when...people trust me.

11. Bury me with my...handphone and books I haven't read.

12. Quick! Make up an academic discipline (example: Kleptonics)
Retailogy.

13. Everything is negotiable in a relationship, except...betrayal.

14. Quick! Make up a new name for a country: Pandanusia.

15. G-string, thong, boy shorts, bikini, or traditional? Boy shorts.

16. If you had your own army of 1000 identical five year olds, what would you have them do?
Roll in the mud.

17. I like people who are...honest, humble and have a great sense of humour.

18. Though I try to hide it, I'm actually...not so confident with my body.

19. When I was little, I used to believe that...fairy tales ruled!

20. If there's another book, it should be called "Harry Potter and The ... Mystical Pandan Princess."

21. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
My novels.

22. What should your biography be titled?
It's a Pandan life...!

23. The key to success is...determination.

24. Where would you like to go on vacation?
Portugal.

25. A recent poll shows a fifth of Americans cannot locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is so?
They are map-illiterate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home