10+15 Things I Hate About You

Okay, Iman, another tag. Because it came from you, I'll happily oblige. I just hope I don't sound too narcissistic and lame.


1. I can doodle...quite well.

2. I have been teaching for 13 years now. 1 year at scondary level, and 12 years at tertiary level.

3. I'm a loyal friend...but I can't say the same for some of my friends who think they are my friends.

4. I enjoyed my years in uni. I discovered a lot about myself when I was in uni.

5. I was born in Johor but raised in KL. I guess 'home' is not a definite concept for me.

6. I had wanted to go to boarding school when I was a teen but am so glad that I didn't. I would have been deprived of a lot of fun!

7. I am currently at the office, cracking my head for a quiz I plan to give to my kids next week. As you can see, I am easily distracted. Hehehe.

8. I miss a certain someone very much and I wish that certain someone knows it and I hope that this craziness is reciprocal. The best song to represent me at the moment would be Kylie Minogue's 'Can't Get You Out of My Head'. If what I feel is not reciprocal, the best song would be Dewa 19's 'Pupus".

9. After 13 years of teaching, I am convinced that this is the best job for me.

10. I think Lloyd Fernando is the best Malaysian writer writing in English.

11. I do love to read. I have a vast collection of literature from all over the world.

12. I also love music. I can listen to all kinds of music; from classical to whatever it is they have in the market right now.

13. I don't have any gaming console or whatsoever. The only games that I've played are Tetris, Wheel of fortune and Bookworm. Enough said.

14. I like gadgets; as long as I know how to use them.

15. Although I try not to be, I think I'm very idealisitic. Damn.

16. Though I don't know anything about bass, I like to listen to it. Whether RHCP's Flea is a badass bassist, I don't think I am in the right position to evaluate him. But hey, RHCP is my favourite band of all time.

17. I am into blogging. It amazes me how writing in my blog can be very therapeutic for me.

18. I always have a fear of heights.

19. I practically live at my office. I go home only to sleep. If my office is equipped with a bathroom and a mini bar, I wouldn't mind staying here.

20. I dont think I can live without my phone and my books.

21. I swear (to myself) a lot.

22. I dont have that many friends, but the ones I have are really cool! In their own crazy ways.

23. I love cats.

24. I was a tomboy when I was in school but I changed when I got to Form 5.

25. I wish I had more time... to do research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home