How to tell a man you met on the Net is MARRIED

Never trust a husband too far or a bachelor too near~ Helen Rowland

1. Texting (SMS) is his preferred mode of communication. (Easy to erase evidence, cheap)
2. He can only communicate with you before 12 am. (12 am – 8 am, he will be incommunicado)
3. He can only communicate with you from a certain place e.g. office. (Safe, convenient, cheap)
4. He’s extremely busy on weekends. (Working, golfing, catching up on his sleep. Or so he claims)
5. He’s a bit too old not to be married. (Hmm…)
6. He says he’s a very busy man, working. (His definition of ‘working’ encompasses a lot of things)
7. He can sweet-talk you into anything. (He’s had a lot of practice)
8. He gives stupid excuses when you can’t reach him (Left my phone in the car, my phone is cranky, my battery is low, I was at an out-of-coverage area, I switch off my phone at night, and so on and so forth)
9. He’s very cautious about the place where you’re going to meet. (Spies might be around)
10. He has to be home by 12 am. (Made-up curfew)
11. He has two handphones. (And he only calls from one phone)
12. He doesn’t shower you with gifts or flowers. (Why bother, right?)
13. He’s not overly crazy about you. (He's tied, remember?)

Comments

krishnakbs said…
WOW!!! That's some list. It sounds really true...though from experience I can say it isn't. Wonder why? Well, I give the same reasons (somehow I can't bring myself to call them 'excuses') most of the time. And well, amn't married or tied :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home