Piggy Banks (Part II)

A penny saved is a penny earned. ~ Benjamin Franklin. 

I had two piggy banks for 2015. One was the 52-Week-Challenge piggy bank and the other was the Coin piggy bank.

The 52-Week-Challenge was fun. I was very disciplined and by the last week of 2015, had saved about RM1378. My Coin piggy bank on the other hand, yielded about RM265. I decided to treat myself. End of story, LOL.

For 2016, I have three piggy banks. I am continuing with the two piggy banks mentioned above and added another piggy bank. This third bank is what I call the 1-Ringgit -1-Day Challenge. It was suggested by my BFF. The aim however, is not to reward myself but rather to use it for Qurban. My BFF told me that if I saved 1 Ringgit a day, by the time Raya Haji approaches, I would have saved enough money for Qurban. So I thought, yeah, why not?

Piggy banks are all about discipline and enthusiasm. And they always give you happy endings ^-^




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home