Tenses

*Smart alecs sure make teaching GRAMMAR a lot of fun!

Construct a sentence using the Simple Past Tense, Simple Present Tense and Simple Future Tense.

1. Simple Past : 5 years ago, I didn't smoke.
Simple Present : Now, I have a friend who smokes.
Simple Future : 5 years from now, I will smoke.

2. Simple Past : 5 years ago, I didn't like shopping.
Simple Present : Now, I like shopping.
Simple future : 5 years from now, I will have my own shopping complex.

3. Simple Past : 5 years ago, I lived with my parents.
Simple Present : Now, I live with my friends.
Simple future : 5 years from now, I will live with my wife.

Comments

Unknown said…
ahhaha i love this one. i mean really. i could use these with my future students.
Iman Hayat said…
lol! lame!! but simple tho...hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home