The Bollywood Princess

The sari is probably the longest running and oldest apparel in the world ~ http://www.bigpedia.com/

So. I felt like a Bollywood princess yesterday. Still do. Hehehe.
I got a sari yesterday from two of my M.A. kids – Prem and Satkuna. And I’ve never felt happier! Prem bought the material a few months back and brought me to an Indian tailor. I don’t know why she felt like she had to buy me one but she said she’d really like to see me wearing a sari. She said I’d look good in it. I doubted it but when the sari was wrapped nicely around my body, I thought I looked hot! Smoking hot! Hehehe. Well, I am indeed adventurous when it comes to clothes.
Satkuna insisted that she paid for the sari. Again I don’t know why she felt like she had to pay for it. I was thankful, nevertheless. It is unfortunate that Prem didn’t get to see me wearing it. I sent her my Bollywood pics straight away. And today she replied. I think she must have been beaming like a proud parent! Hey, Prem, get married fast so I can wear it to your wedding!

Comments

Unknown said…
hey, look everyone! madhuri dixit is back! hotter than ever! woot woot hot mama!
Iman Hayat said…
a stellar look for u! love the colour and pattern. they chose well. ^_^ oh yeah, u do look smokin hot innit. :D

Popular posts from this blog

One Kiddo's Opinion

Genealogy 101

Driving Home